The Vampire Diaries handsome Paul Wesley (Stefan) and The Originals heartthrob Daniel Gillies (Elijah) appeared at Love & Blood ItaCon 3D, an annual Vampire Diaries and The Originals fan convention in Rome, Italy. (June 19-21). Hosted by Fantasy Events the weekend includes Q & A panels, signed autographs and photos ops with cast members. Stars scheduled to appear included Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Daniel Gillies, Claire Holt Michael Trevino, Michael Malarkey, Rick Cosnett and Chase R. Coleman, Paul and Daniel had a duo panel Saturday afternoon. Below are some quotes from his panel and some pretty amazing photos shared by fans.
- Paul says, “Daniel, I’m so happy to be doing this Q& A with you!”
- Paul: “If it was my last day I would be in a penthouse suite at the Ergife Palace Hotel and I’d do whatever makes Daniel happy.” HAHA!
- When asked dhow he and Elijah are alike Daniel says, “Both myself and Elijah look alike.”
- Paul jokes that he is like Stefan saying “I cry over women all the time and by women I mean Daniel.”
- Daniel shares that “On my first date with Paul he took me to Burger King, Paul is cheap!” And Paul explains, “I took him to Burger King because I heard that Daniel is easy!”
- Paul says that “Being in Rome is a wonderful experience.”
Watch Paul’s answer to the most memorable moment of his life!
- Paul shares, “I made a short in Poland. It was wonderful, I spent a lot of my life in Poland.”
- “I was working at Planet Hollywood and Paul came in and gave me one of the biggest tips I ever made.” – Daniel and Paul says, “I thought he was cute!”
- Paul shares that,when Phoebe comes home he asks her if she kissed Daniel and makes brush her teeth when she gets home if she kissed Daniel.
- Paul says that “It (TVD) will be like Snow White, Damon will kiss Elena and nothing will happen and then I will kiss her and she will wake up! True love!” LOL
- Daniel is surprised to hear from a fan that he contributed to spice up their sex life.
- Daniel says “Italian women are so gorgeous and they dress so well.”
- When asked about Nina Paul says, “I love Nina, I saw her last week in a parking garage, she’s doing great… she was begging for change.” Haha!
- Daniel tells everyone that Paul has nice finger nails.
- A fan asks what Daniel would do if you met your characters? Daniel jokes, “It would be a double date!”