For a sixth year in a row Warner Bros. Television team up for special Comic Con edition magazines to feature the studio’s programming for Comic Con. The four collectible covers showcase some of the hottest and talked about shows from WBTV and DC Entertainment. This year’s superhero-sized covers feature Arrow star Stephen Amell; The Flash star Grant Gustin; Gotham stars Ben McKenzie and Donal Logue; and Melissa Benoist from one of the fall’s highly anticipated female centered superhero series, Supergirl. Beginning July 7th, fans can pick up these special issues on newsstands and digital platforms or at Warner Bros. Comic-Con Booth. Check out all four covers below!
- Get the issues at the Warner Bros. booth at Comic-Con: Warner Bros. will distribute the TV Guide Magazine special issue to fans for free at the Warner Bros. booth — #4545 on the convention floor — throughout Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 8, and continuing through Sunday, July 12.
- Newsstand and Digital Platforms: For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four collectible covers will be on sale from July 7 at retailers nationwide, as well as online at http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/comiccon beginning July 6. The special issue will also be available for exclusive digital download on Nook by Barnes and Noble tablets.
Fans combing through the 88-page special issue will find features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
- Returning Comic-Con favorites The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, The Flash, Childrens Hospital, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Mike Tyson Mysteries, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
- Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series Blindspot, Containment, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl
- An “a-maze-ing” look at Warner Bros. Animation’s hit series The Tom and Jerry Show, Teen Titans Go! and Mike Tyson Mysteries, as well as a sneak peek at the Mystery Inc. gang’s new look in the upcoming series Be Cool Scooby-Doo! and Bugs Bunny’s squirrelly new BFF in Wabbit – A Looney Tunes Production
And that’s not all that’s up, Doc. There’s more, including:
- An exclusive DC Entertainment Supergirl comic, “Sister Act,” written by Supergirl executive producers Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Ali Adler
- A sneak peek inside the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Justice League: Gods and Monsters from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
- A look at the DC All Access web series, in addition to a DC Comics preview of Victor Stone’s (aka Cyborg) high-tech upgrade
- Behind-the-scenes photos from the TV Guide Magazine yacht and photo booth at Comic-Con 2014
- All the scoop on the stories behind Bruce Wayne’s underground discovery and a super villain lineup on Gotham; a two-on-two interview with The Big Bang Theory’s Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting; set deconstructions on The Flash’s S.T.A.R. Labs and The Originals’ New Orleans vampire-hood; and more
- Burning questions answered about fans’ favorite shows, including The 100, Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
- And so much more…!
For additional information about Warner Bros. Television’s activities at Comic-Con, please follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, or visit http://comiccon.thewb.com. Follow TV Guide Magazine on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TVGuideMagazine and on Twitter at @TVGuideMagazine, hashtag #TVGMYacht.