Fans Have a Chance to Win a Game of Thrones Prize Pack at Comic Con!
HBO invites fans to licensee booths at San Diego Comic Con 2016 to participate in a Game of Thrones Comic Con Scavenger Hunt, a quest to find some of the coolest new products available for the series and SDCC exclusives.
Starting Wednesday, July 20, at 6pm PT when the convention floor opens for Preview Night, until Saturday, July 23, at 5pm PT, participating fans must complete all of the following challenges by posting photos of themselves with the specified products to their public Twitter profiles using the hashtag #GoTScavengerHunt. Fans who have completed all challenges should go to USAopoly’s CLUE®: Game of ThronesTM Experience Booth #1017 on Saturday between 9:30am and 5pm and enter their name, contact info and Twitter handle into a raffle for a chance to win a prize pack valued at approximately $200. A total of 15 winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted Saturday evening with information about claiming their prizes.
- Post a photo of yourself in front of the MEY for Game of Thrones jewelry display case inside the Hall of Faces Experience, located across from the Omni Hotel on L Street in the Gaslamp District. (Please note that the entry line forms early each morning.) The MEY for Game of Thrones collection features jewelry seen on and inspired by the hit series, created in a partnership between Emmy®-winning Game of Thrones costume designer Michele Clapton and the London-based jewelry brand Yunus & Eliza.
- Post a photo of yourself wearing (or with someone wearing) The Night King mask ($669.95) at CFX Booth #2944. Their silicone White Walker masks have been a hit at Comic Cons past, and now CFX is back with a new mask modeled after the king of the White Walkers. Pale blue striated flesh stretches upwards into a regal and organic ice crown to capture the look of this malevolent and powerful being.
- Post a photo of yourself with The Night King Bust (Metallic Silver) at Dark Horse Booth #2615. The bust measures 8-3/4 inches tall. His 12-inch arms are raised as if he is a conductor orchestrating a crescendo, while challenging Jon Snow and the Night’s Watch army as they retreat. This silver plated bust is available in a limited edition of 200 for $150.
- Post a photo of yourself wearing The Royal Crown of King Robert Baratheon at Factory Entertainment Booth #2647. Copied directly from the original screen-used prop, this 1:1 scale replica is finely crafted in solid metal to give it a heavy and suitably regal feel. Each limited edition replica (price TBA) is then hand-finished in a lustrous gold effect metal and has inset reproduction gemstones. The replica includes a specially designed iron sword motif display stand that allows the replica to rest on the hilts of four swords.
- Post a photo of yourself with a Game of Thrones Sigil Stationery Set at Insight Editions Booth #1703. These deluxe stationery sets ($34.95 each), themed to House Stark, House Lannister and House Targaryen, provide all the items fans will need to communicate with friends, bannermen, and faraway Maesters.
- Post a photo of yourself with the CLUE®: Game of Thrones™ Convention Exclusive: Expansion Pack at USAopoly’s CLUE®: Game of ThronesTM Experience Booth #1017. The CLUE®: Game of Thrones™ Convention Exclusive: Expansion Pack($19.95; $60 when purchased with CLUE®: Game of Thrones™), includes two new character cards: Oberyn Martell and Barristan Selmy with power cards; six gold weapons: Poison Vial, Battle Axe, Arakh, Faceless Man Coin, Crossbow, Catspaw Assassin Dagger; and a custom scoring pad.
Prize Pack Includes:
- CLUE®: Game of Thrones™ + CLUE®: Game of Thrones™ Convention Exclusive: Expansion Pack
- McFarlane Iron Throne Room Construction Set
- Factory Entertainment Game of Thrones plush figures
- Dark Horse Varys Figure
- Insight Editions Sigil Stationery Set
- Game of Thrones SDCC Exclusive The Night King T-shirt
Let us know if you will be going to the Game of Thrones Scavenger Hunt, and the prizes you want to get! Leave comments below.