Get the Scoop on All the Fun Scheduled at the Warner Bros. Comic-Con Booth
Warner Bros. released the full schedule of the stars the and fun slated to go down at the WB Comic Con Booth at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con International. Some of the hottest stars from some of TV’s hottest shows are scheduled to appear to sign autographs for fans. This year the WB Booth offers superheroes, super theorems, a lot of fun and games and much more. Take a look at all the details below.
THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2016
Teen Titans Go! – 11:45am-12:15pm
Justice League Action – 1:30pm-2:00pm
Silicon Valley – 5:30pm-6:15pm
FRIDAY, JULY 22, 2016
iZOMBIE – 10:00am-10:30am
The 100 – 11:15am-12:00pm
The Giant’s Dream – 12:00pm-12:45pm
People of Earth – 1:00pm-1:30pm
Powerless – 1:30pm-2:00pm
Game of Thrones – 4:15pm-5:15pm
Blindspot – 6:00pm-6:30pm
SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2016
Lucifer – 10:00am-10:30am
The Originals – 10:30am-11:00am
Supergirl – 10:30am-11:15am
Gotham – 11:15am-12:00pm
The Vampire Diaries – 12:15pm-1:00pm
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword – 1:15pm-1:45pm
Time After Time – 1:45pm-2:15pm
Scooby-Doo! WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon – 1:45pm-2:30pm
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them – 3:00pm-3:30pm
The Flash – 3:45pm-4:30pm
Outcast – 4:00pm-4:45pm
Arrow – 4:30pm-5:15pm
Riverdale – 5:30pm-6:00pm
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow – 5:30pm-6:00pm
Frequency – 6:00pm-6:30pm
Vice Principals – 6:00pm-6:30pm
SUNDAY, JULY 24, 2016
Supernatural – 10:00am-10:45am
Batman Unlimited: Mechs vs. Mutants – 11:00am-11:45am
DC Super Hero Girls – 12:30pm-1:15pm
Animaniacs Live! – 2:00pm-2:30pm
AVAILABLE ALL COMIC CON:
COOL COLLECTIBLE POSTCARDS!
Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing has created an exclusive set of “Wish You Were Here” collectible postcards based on Warner Bros. Television series for fans to share with their friends — or keep for themselves!
- Created as a limited printing, these exclusive cards come in two versions: the first set contains 13 postcards featuring WBTV’s hottest returning series — including The 100, Arrow, Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, Supergirl, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and The Vampire Diaries. In addition, postcards will be available for titles making their debut at Comic-Con 2016, including Animaniacs Live, Frequency, Justice League Action, People of Earth, Powerless, Riverdale and Time After Time.
- Featuring series artwork on the front, the postcard backs all include custom Comic-Con messaging from each of the shows.
THE FLASH, ARROW & SUPERGIRL SUITS
- While the presence of Super Heroes at the Warner Bros. Booth is not an unprecedented event, for the first time ever, all three costumes for Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl from their respective series on The CW will be on display for fans to measure up against.
- All three costumes were initially conceived and created by three-time Oscar®-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood. In Season Four of Arrow and Season Two of The Flash, series costume designer Maya Mani made some modifications to the two Super Hero costumes. In addition to the authentic production costumes, each of the super suits is modeled on a life-sized 3-D rendering, created from laser body scans of series stars Stephen Amell (Arrow), Grant Gustin (The Flash) and Melisa Benoist (Supergirl).
MORE MAGIC WITH FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM WAND STATION:
- In addition to talent signings for King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Warner Bros. Pictures will be bringing to the booth the cast from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them — including Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller and Colin Farrell, along with director David Yates.
- In addition to the signing, there will be a Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Wand Master Training Station where you can try your hand at mastering all new spells.
In an all-new adventure that returns us to the wizarding world created by J.K. Rowling, Academy Award® winner Eddie Redmayne stars as magizoologist Newt Scamander, who has just completed a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Arriving in 1926 New York for a brief stopover, he might have come and gone without incident, were it not for a No-Maj (American Muggle) named Jacob, a misplaced magical case and the escape of some of Newt’s fantastic beasts — which could spell trouble for both the wizarding and No-Maj worlds. Written by J.K. Rowling, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them has been slated for worldwide release by Warner Bros. Pictures on November 18, 2016.
WHAT’S SEVEN FEET TALL, MADE OF PLASTIC, AND ONLY WORKS IN BLACK (OR VERY, VERY DARK GREY)? LEGO® BATMAN!
- The creative MasterBuilders at The LEGO® Group are back again with another Comic-Con exclusive: a super-sized LEGO®Batman.
- Kapow! Looking “really cool,” LEGO® Batman is constructed from 53,998 LEGO® bricks, stands just under seven feet tall and weighs in at 266 pounds. It took 45 hours for the LEGO®masterminds to design him and an astounding 340 hours for him to be built. He makes his special appearance at the Warner Bros. booth in advance of his upcoming stand-alone feature film. Don’t miss your opportunity to be humbled by the sheer “awesomeness” that is LEGO® Batman!
- In addition, LEGO® Batman fans will have an opportunity to take a selfie with LEGO® Batman to share via social media onsite, using a custom brick-built “Batman Selfie Booth.”
In the irreverent spirit of fun that made The LEGO® Movie a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble — LEGO® Batman (Will Arnett) — stars in his own big-screen adventure. But there are big changes brewing in Gotham. If he wants to save the city from a hostile takeover by The Joker (Zach Galifianakis), Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up. Also starring Michael Cera, Rosario Dawson and Ralph Fiennes, The LEGO Batman Movie directed by Chris McKay will be released by Warner Bros. Pictures on February 10, 2017.
LEGO® DIMENSIONS WITH HARRY POTTER, FANTASTIC BEASTS AND MORE!
- Enter even more LEGO® Dimensions with some new expansion packs from the worlds of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts. Revealed at Comic-Con and on display in the Warner Bros. booth, the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts Expansion packs will offer more characters, deeper stories, bigger battles, and infinite possibilities.
- This fall, get ready for the wildest mash-ups this side of the Multiverse with more of your favorite brands like Harry Potter, Adventure Time and Sonic the Hedgehog joining the fun. Immerse yourself into full movie experiences of the year’s biggest blockbusters with Story Packs. And prepare to battle in all-new Adventure World Battle Arenas as you take adventure gaming further with the only platform that brings unlimited compatibility across every character, vehicle, gadget and world.
- Bring the wizarding world to life in LEGO® Dimensions with the Harry Potter Team Pack. If Hogwarts is not your style, play the complete Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find ThemStory Pack and help Newt Scamander find his escaped magical creature in New York City across six action-packed levels of gameplay. In addition, you can explore more of the LEGO®multiverse with the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find ThemFun Pack.
About LEGO® Dimensions: For the first time in a LEGO® video game, characters from a mix of some of the best brands in the universe join forces and battle in worlds outside of their own. A Dark Knight, a Wizard, and a LEGO® Master Builder traveling together down the Yellow Brick Road is just the beginning. The LEGO® Dimensions Starter Pack is all players need to begin — build the base and mini figure heroes, and embark on a fantastic quest to save the LEGO® Multiverse. By purchasing additional expansion packs, players can grow their toy collection and add more gaming fun to the experience through a variety of their favorite brands to create even more crazy combinations.